Admission and Fee
Admissions are granted in the college on merit basis. Sale of admission forms starts form June 1 and candidates are required to submit their application forms duly filled and annexed with necessary documents by July 15. After the last date merit list is displayed and candidates are required to be present on the counselling date with their original marks sheets, certificates and other documents.
No admission is confirmed unless fee, which is fixed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh from time to time, is paid.
The following are general rules related to admisson and fee:
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission will have to deposit all the fee at the time of admission only.
- The fee may be deposited by cash at the college and also by cash at Union Bank of India, Behta Bazar Branch, and Aryavart Bank, Anwari Branch.
- For depositing fee in the bank, challan form may be collected from the college and after filling may be got forwarded by the Principal.
- Fee will be deposited in college/bank from 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and from 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon on Saturday.
- For getting fee concession, candidates from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will have to compulsorily present caste certificate and income certificate (maximum Rs 1 lakh) at the time of admission.
- The fee will have to be deposited within three working days from the fee challan issuance. Otherwise the admisison will be treated as cancelled.
- Facility to fill examination form privately is available.